Government financial support during COVID outbreak
From the Australian Government, Department of Social Services – the department is supporting individuals and families affected by Coronavirus through a range of measures:
- Government Response to Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Supplement
- Expanding Eligibility and Qualification for Payments
- Two Economic Support Payments
- Crisis Payment
- Isolation Related Temporary Exemptions From Mutual Obligations
- Simplifying Income Reporting
- Information for DSS Grant Recipients – Coronavirus
- Frequently Asked Questions
Get the latest information about these: https://www.dss.gov.au/about-the-department/coronavirus-covid-19-information-and-support
10 steps for living well with arthritis
Here is our 10 steps checklist to help you live with arthritis.
Programs & Research
Arthritis Australia funds research and advocates to improve care, management, support and quality-of-life for people with arthritis.
What is accessible design?
Find out about what accessible design is and about the Accessible Design Division.
Sign up to Arthritis Insights
Regular updates, news and research findings delivered to your inbox: