Government financial support during COVID outbreak
From the Australian Government, Department of Social Services – the department is supporting individuals and families affected by Coronavirus through a range of measures:
- Government Response to Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Supplement
- Expanding Eligibility and Qualification for Payments
- Two Economic Support Payments
- Crisis Payment
- Isolation Related Temporary Exemptions From Mutual Obligations
- Simplifying Income Reporting
- Information for DSS Grant Recipients – Coronavirus
- Frequently Asked Questions
Get the latest information about these: https://www.dss.gov.au/about-the-department/coronavirus-covid-19-information-and-support
What is accessible design?
Find out about what accessible design is and about the Accessible Design Division.
Advocacy & policy
Arthritis Australia advocates to government, business, industry and community leaders to improve care, management, support and quality of life for people with arthritis.
Programs & Research
Arthritis Australia funds research and advocates to improve care, management, support and quality-of-life for people with arthritis.
Sign up to Arthritis Insights
Regular updates, news and research findings delivered to your inbox: