Government financial support during COVID outbreak
From the Australian Government, Department of Social Services – the department is supporting individuals and families affected by Coronavirus through a range of measures:
- Government Response to Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Supplement
- Expanding Eligibility and Qualification for Payments
- Two Economic Support Payments
- Crisis Payment
- Isolation Related Temporary Exemptions From Mutual Obligations
- Simplifying Income Reporting
- Information for DSS Grant Recipients – Coronavirus
- Frequently Asked Questions
Get the latest information about these: https://www.dss.gov.au/about-the-department/coronavirus-covid-19-information-and-support
Children and arthritis
Arthritis can happen at any age. Here, you can find management and treatment information specifically created for the more than 6,000 Australian children living with...
What is accessible design?
Find out about what accessible design is and about the Accessible Design Division.
10 steps for living well with arthritis
Here is our 10 steps checklist to help you live with arthritis.
Sign up to Arthritis Insights
Regular updates, news and research findings delivered to your inbox: