Promoting your research study
Website review process
- Approval by your ethics department (please provide the documents)
- Full particulars of the study including a summary of research, objectives, protocol, locations, dates, what it entails for volunteers, volunteer profile, who to contact to enlist and any other relevant information
- Information sheets
- Consent forms
- A brief study summary for potential placement on the Arthritis Australia website. For sample content, please refer to other studies already posted on the Arthritis Australia website current research studies page.
This information will then be referred to our Medical Director for approval, after which you will be notified of the outcome. You may also be asked for additional information if required.
If approval is granted, your study will be uploaded onto our website.
Social media process
Note: Only research studies that first receive approval for posting on the Arthritis Australia’s current research studies page will be considered for promotion on Arthritis Australia’s social media. Please also note that your study/trial may appear on one or all of Arthritis Australia’s social media platforms (this is at the discretion of the Website and Social Media Officer) and will only be promoted once.
To have your study considered for placement on Arthritis Australia’s social media channels, please provide:
- Copy: Short and engaging copy inviting consumers to participate should be provided
- Image: At least one high quality image should be provided (ideally 800x800px size) and you should own the image rights.
Arthritis Australia’s Website and Social Media Officer is responsible for approval of any social media content and placement is subject to their discretion. Approved content may take up to four weeks to be posted.
10 steps for living well with arthritis
Here is our 10 steps checklist to help you live with arthritis.
Advocacy & policy
Arthritis Australia advocates to government, business, industry and community leaders to improve care, management, support and quality of life for people with arthritis.
What is accessible design?
Find out about what accessible design is and about the Accessible Design Division.
Sign up to Arthritis Insights
Regular updates, news and research findings delivered to your inbox: